4th Annual Jefferson Chamber Grand Prix
Team Building Go-Kart Racing!
Get ready to start your engines! The Jefferson Chamber of Commerce will host the 4th Annual Grand Prix, presented by Zito Companies, on Thursday, July 16 at NOLA Motorsports Park in Avondale. Beginning at 5pm, local businesses will convene at the karting raceway in the spirit of friendly competition, networking and teambuilding. Each team of five will take turns completing as many laps as possible in the allotted time in hopes of taking home the glory.
New this year – Spectator Driving Track! Not on a company team participating in the main race? No problem… Put your kart-driving skills to the test on the Spectator Driving Track! For only $10 per ride, event spectators will also be able to enjoy the same thrill as the Grand Prix participants.
Event attendees can enjoy the following delicious dishes donated by our valued members:
- Jambalaya – by Cook Me Somethin’ Mister
- Shrimp & Grits – by Pigéon Caterers
- Pulled Pork Sliders – by Boomtown Casino & Hotel New Orleans
- Grilled Ribs – by Taste Buds Catering & Events
- Red Beans & Rice – by Lager's International Ale House
- Hot Dogs – by Lucky Dogs
- Chicken Penne Pasta & Baked Ziti – by La Bella’s Catering
- Chicken Wings & French Fries – by Hooters
- Garlic Macaroni & Cheese – by Blue Oak BBQ
- Cake Bites – by Nothing Bundt Cakes
SPECTATOR DRIVING TRACK SPONSOR
FINISH LINE PARTY SPONSOR
Broad Base Service & Rentals LLC