JCYP Female Leadership Dinner
Everyone is welcome!
The Jefferson Chamber Young Professionals to invite you to our Female Leadership Dinner, where you will get to network with Stephanie Hilferty, Emily Arata and Jennifer Van Vranken over a delicious meal at Rock N Sake!
Our JCYP exclusive 4-course Female Leadership mentor dinner will feature Rock-n-Sake’s creative approach to traditional Japanese cuisine and curated conversation with some of our region’s most prominent female leaders.
- Appetizer (to share):
- Soup/Salad (choice of one):
- CUCUMBER SALAD finely chopped cucumbers tossed in house-made ponzu sauce with sesame seeds
- MISO SOUP
- CLEAR SOUP
- Entrée (choice of one):
- TIGER ROLL tempura shrimp and cream cheese wrapped in nori and sushi rice topped with snowcrab, tuna, avocado, eel sauce, and sesame seeds
- GYOZA SOUP spicy broth with assorted vegetables and beef stuffed potstickers
- YAKI SOBA CHICKEN stir-fried soba noodles with assorted vegetables and chicken
- MOCHI featured flavor of Japanese ice cream dumpling
- Soft Drinks, Iced Tea
- Cash Bar for any additional drinks or alcohol
Spots are limited, so sign up today to reserve a seat!
Stephanie Hilferty: Louisiana House Representative, District 94
Emily Arata: Director of Economic Development and Community Initiatives, Ochsner Health System
Jennifer Van Vranken: Council Woman, District 5
**Metairie Flags will be for sale for $20 for young professionals at YP events - must be present to purchase**