The Bottomline on ROI
This 1-day workshop facilitated by Dr. Patti Phillips from the ROI Institute (leaders in the field of ROI) introduces the concept of ROI and exposes participants to the ROI Methodology, which generates both qualitative and quantitative data and provides techniques to isolate the effects of the program from other influences – resulting in credible metrics and ROI reports accepted by financial executives and stakeholders.
With over 5,000 organizations using this process, the ROI Methodology is the most used and implemented evaluation system in the world. Learn why and when you need to calculate ROI for a wide variety of programs in numerous fields, including:
- Human Resources / Human Capital
- Training / Performance / Learning & Development
- Leadership / Coaching
- Quality / Six Sigma / Lean Engineering
- Technology / Systems / IT
- Marketing / Advertising / Promotions
- Safety / Health / Fitness Programs
- Healthcare Initiatives
- Public Policy / Social Programs
- Schools / Colleges / Universities
- Many More!
Everyone who attends the 1-day workshop gets the book, "The Bottomline on ROI: Benefits and Barriers to Measuring Learning, Performance Improvement, and Human Resource Programs" for free!
Please visit www.tdnola.org for more information.