Liberty at the Lake
5 PM UPDATE:
LIBERTY AT THE LAKE IS STILL ON! We are watching the weather and will keep you posted with any changes/updates. See you soon! 🎇
PRE-REGISTRATION FOR LIBERTY AT THE LAKE HAS CLOSED. REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Celebrate Independence Day with Bag of Donuts and drive-in fireworks at the lake! After many months indoors, this exciting, social-distancing-friendly event will bring our community together for live music, food, drinks, and fireworks over Lake Pontchartrain. Registration will be drive-in movie theater style with parking spots available for $25 (includes vehicle and driver) + $15/passenger. Outside food and drink will be allowed, and local food and bar trucks will be onsite with refreshments for purchase. We cannot think of a better way to treat your family, employees, customers, and potential clients!
EVENT OVERVIEW & POLICIES:
- All vehicles will enter the event at the entrance to Bucktown Marina.
- At the entrance, Jefferson Chamber Staff Members will check in all registered attendees by the name provided on their registration.
- Non-registered attendees will be able to purchase spots at the event entrance pending availability.
- Once all parking spaces have been reserved, additional vehicles will not be permitted to enter.
- Cars cannot exceed the legal capacity for passengers. ALL Passengers will be required to purchase an entry ticket ($15/person). Children in a car seat are free of charge.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets, etc. to tailgate the fireworks with live music, food, and drinks.
- Personal set-ups cannot exceed an 8' x 8' area and must be immediately adjacent to your vehicle.
- Although outside food and beverage will be allowed, vendors will be selling concessions from 5:30-8:30 PM, and we encourage all attendees to support local businesses.
- Social distancing will be required. Congregating in front of the band or in large groups at the event will not be permitted.
- Lines for the bar truck, food truck, and bathroom will be marked with 6-foot spacing.
- Masks will be required for all attendees in common areas, including the bar, food truck, and bathroom.
- There will not be physical tickets for admission.
- Check-In will be available by last name and company name at the event entrance on the day-of.